Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended for toddlers to 13 years of age.
Yes. Contact us for more information.
Of course! This event is for the entire family.
We recommend arriving one hour before the event starts.
Yes, there will be a wide variety of food options, including burgers, hot dogs and pizza, as well as many other local and vegetarian/vegan choices. These include some of our favorite vendors.
While we make every effort to bring in food vendors with a wide variety of options catering to many different needs, we regret that we cannot guarantee that there will be a vendor to match each and every one of those needs. In keeping with our efforts, we will continue to strive to offer the greatest variety of food choices possible in an effort to something for everyone.
There are medical aid stations marked with a red cross in various corners of the park to insure you’re never too far away from help.
Yes, everyone is subject to search upon entry.
The Amazing Bees festival is a rain or shine event. You can enjoy your time at The Amazing Bees festival under all generally safe weather conditions. Our rain or shine policy is subject to safety requirements. We would never put you in harm’s way in extreme cases of dangerous weather.
We’re so glad you asked! Everybody CAN:
- Sit in the open or shady grassy space and relax on a small blanket or beach towel
- Lounge, decompress and eat in our shade tents
- Select some delectable nibbles from a wide variety of options, including crowd-pleasers like burgers, hot dogs, and pizza, as well as many other local and vegetarian/vegan choices.
- Browse our vendor village
- Meet some amazing new people
- Devour some icy treats
- Lay on your back in the grass and gaze at the clouds
- Feel Faaaaabulous
- Purchase some essentials from the General Store